- 6 tiger prawns – de-shelled and cleaned with tail on
- 4 spring onions – finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic – peeled and crushed
- 2 red bullet chillies – deseeded and finely chopped,
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat a medium-sized wok.
- Add the sesame oil and garlic until it sizzles.
- Add the prawns, salt, pepper, sesame seeds and chilli flakes.
- Once the prawns are cooked, add the lemon juice, spring onions and chopped chillies.